2) Purpose of the web site All the materials contained in the Company's web site are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute any form of commercial offer, nor do they constitute any form of professional relationship between you and the Company.
3) Intellectual property rights This web site is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of KBR IT & Networking Solutions Limited. Any material that the website contains, whether imagery, text, symbols, code or otherwise is protected under intellectual property law and remains the sole property of KBR IT & Networking Solutions Limited or the third party from which it was licensed. Any other use or modification of the content of the Company's web site without the Company's prior written authorisation is strictly prohibited. Similarly, any links from third party websites to the KBR IT & Networking Solutions Limited website, without prior permission is not permitted under any circumstances.
4) Links to third-party web sites Links to third party websites are for convenience purposes only. KBR IT & Networking Solutions Limited is in no way responsible for the content of third party sites, nor any links that are contained in such a site.
5) Warranty and liability Whilst KBR IT & Networking Solutions Limited will make best efforts to make sure that the content of this website is as current and as accurate as possible. The Company does not warrant that this website is free of inaccuracies, errors or omissions, Trojan Horses, worms or viruses. Also, the company reserves the right to change the information, content and images at any time and without prior notice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content or any materials downloaded from this site. The Company is not liable for any damages incurred whether consequential, incidental, direct or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of data, loss of revenues or loss of business occurring in connection with the use of this site.
6) Applicable law These Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by English law.
7) Severability Should any stipulation of these Terms and Conditions be deemed by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect